5 introductory paddle sessions before joining at $2.00 per session / $1.00 per session for juniors < 18years age
$100.00/ year. OR $50.00 for Juniors DBNSW Membership
Young Adult DBNSW Membership exclusive to 18-24 year olds at $80.00
$50.00/ year. Club Membership
$25.00/ year Junior Club Membership
If you would like further information about membership to Manning River Dragon Boat Club, please fill out the form below and submit it. A representative of the club will be in touch shortly.
How to Complete Membership Application for New Members
1. For new members you need to complete the online Play by the Rules quiz.
4. Click on “New Registration” then select Manning River Dragons as the club.
5. Check the correct box, e.g. Paddler (2019/2020) with a fee of $150.00 and hit next.
6. Acknowledge the "Working with Children Check", "DBNSW Membership Declaration", and "Code of Conduct", hit next.
7. Complete your details, induding the date you completed play by the rules. 8. Click the "Pay Now" button and pay the membership fee with a credit card.
How to Complete Membership Application for Existing Members
1. All membership renewals are now done online
2. Go to the DBNSW website, and navigate Member Information > Membership Forms and Fees > Clubs Online
3. Click on “Renewing Member”, then login with your username and password.
4. If you do not know you user name and password, email Karen Drury click here, who will reply with the required information.
5. Complete the registration process, firstly by updating your details, then go to the registration renewal tab.
6. Check the correct box, e.g. Paddler (2019/2020) with a fee of $150.00 and hit next.
7. Acknowledge the "Working with Children Check", "DBNSW Membership Declaration", and "Code of Conduct", hit next.
8. Declare any preexisting medical conditions, if none write "none", confirm your email address and the region you paddle in (Greater Sydney), and hit next.
9. Click the "Pay Now" button and pay the membership fee with a credit card.